Ethical Social Media, Finally.
Pixels is an image sharing platform run by Heimdall. It's designed to be an ethical alternative to platforms like Instagram and Facebook, which prioritise profit over the mental health of users. Pixels doesn't use advertising, instead we rely on user donations to fund the platform. On top of that, we use a chronological feed with a focus on the people you follow, so that you can keep up to date with the thing you care about.
- Don't post anything that's illegal under Australian, EU/French, or United States law. Our service is subject to the laws of all three of these jurisdictions, so please respect that.
- Don't post racist, sexist, homophobic, or transphobic content here. This platform exists to avoid the toxicity that breeds those viewpoints, and nobody wants to see it.
- Don't post copyrighted material unless you own the rights to it, we don't have the time to deal with DMCA and EUCD takedown requests.
- Be kind in comments and messages :)
- If you're going to post NSFW content or something that needs a Content/Trigger warning, please mark it as NSFW.
The best for the brightest 📸
Share posts with up to 20 photos
Comment on a post, or send a reply
Organize and share collections of multiple posts
Explore categories, hashtags and topics
Add a special touch to your photos
Share moments with your followers that disappear after 24 hours
8 people have shared 23 photos and videos on Pixels!
Sign up today and join our community of photographers from around the world.